Real Estate sales provide an opportunity to run your own business with a minimum amount of up-front cost. The idea of flexible hours can be a huge incentive, plus most people like the idea of not having a limit placed on the amount of income they can earn.
Becoming a real estate agent takes dedication and support. It requires long hours, but can be a highly rewarding career.
To start, the Louisiana Real Estate Commission requires that you must:
• Be at least 18 years of age.
• Have obtained a high school diploma or equivalency certificate (GED).
• Complete 90 hours of real estate education in courses approved by the Louisiana Real Estate Commission
• Pass the real estate salesperson licensing examination.
• Provide a criminal background history
• Select a Broker who you would like to affiliate with (Sponsoring Broker).
We'll provide Marketing and Social Media solutions for attracting Buyers and Sellers.
- Provide guidance and assistance to sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing properties for the right price under the best terms.
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions to them.
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate property value.
- Prepare necessary paperwork (Leases, Purchase Agreements, etc.).
- Maintain and update listings of available properties.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.